The Swiss Bar

by Type08 • Uploaded: Feb. 08 '10 - Gallerized: Feb. '10

bc7ddbb869da130c26a9220a79ecc212.png

Add to Pad (In 24 Pad s )

Description: Experiment. Mark shows a horizontal bar that presents a good lounge atmosphere (champagne bubbles in the air) but also a symbol of the Swiss heritage (cheese).
Status: Just for fun
Viewed: 9898
Tags: food clubbing club yellow
Share:  

Lets Discuss

Type08 Feb. 08 '10

Just spoke with few Ponders offline, I would love to do the whole branding system for this baby! Thanks neighbor! %3B)

Reply
Type08 Feb. 08 '10

C yah in the bar buddyamer! %3B)

Reply
Mikeymike Feb. 08 '10

little cheesy, but fun. (kidding about the too cheesy part.) very cool concept.

Reply
kathariney Feb. 08 '10

CHEEEEEEEESE :D*very sweeet looking.

Reply
Type08 Feb. 09 '10

Mikey, K and Big, thanks peeps, glad yah like it!

Reply
Type08 Feb. 26 '10

Heh, thanks Bojan! As a matter of fact, I am negotiating an interior design project for a new lounge bar here in Croatia, I showed this experimental brand to my client and they totally love it !!! It's a 99 percent chance that we will develop this further using it as an inspiration for the interior design guidelines as well !!! So excited! :) :) Now, there's always a client's 'wife' somewhere who's 1 percent vote can get megaloud, you know how it goes...

Reply
logoholik Feb. 26 '10

Yikes, i know :) Good luck! Keep us posted!

Reply
muse7 Feb. 26 '10

modern %26 simple - NICE

Reply
Type08 Feb. 26 '10

Bojan, thanks, I will! :)*Ashley and Konrad, thanks peeps!

Reply
jetpacksandrollerskates Feb. 26 '10

JUST AMAZING... that is all. **Check out some of my stuff if you's like:**http://logopond.com/members/profile/showcase/31066

Reply
Type08 Feb. 26 '10

Thanks Blake, show us more! :)

Reply
mymcreative Feb. 26 '10

Great stuff, you could develop a whole series, edam, brie :) In all seriousness, nice work!

Reply
knownasA Feb. 27 '10

Very funny and at the same time extremely professional and beautiful.

Reply
Type08 Feb. 27 '10

Mym and Know, thank you very much!

Reply
fourplus Feb. 27 '10

Clever %26 minimalistic%3B)

Reply
Type08 Feb. 28 '10

Petar and Four Plus, thanks!

Reply
Type08 Jun. 29 '11

Thanks Bram! In a way yes, it stands for everything that's Swiss :)

Reply
Rokac Jun. 29 '11

%5EI disagree.*I haven't commented on this one before Alen, but objectively and subjectively this concept/execution is fantastic. My kind of logo, very brand-able. *Any updates with this project Alen? When and where can I get a pot of fondue? :)

Reply
Type08 Jun. 29 '11

Thanks Bram, I respect your opinion :)*Rocky, this is the short version of the story. There was investor that came back to our town after working for 25 year in Switzerland. Nostalgic as they usually get, he wanted to open up a bar that would be swiss themed and I found it to be a very inspirational idea. When I presented this concept of how to approach the visual identity he instantly fell in love with it (you'll see a part of this story in the comments above). Everything was set and ready to go but right at the end of the project he got a new job offer back there that he just couldn't resist accepting. We stayed in touch though, all peaches and cream for them at the moment and the deal is to finish this once they get back again (probably within the next 5 years). So it's stand-by status for now! :)

Reply
simpatix Feb. 04 '13

Cool, I like this minimal approach!

Reply
Type08 Feb. 05 '13

Thanks Simpatix! I've recently discovered this branding project: www.logo-designer.co/new-zealand-cheese-school-identity/

Reply

Please login/signup to make a comment, registration is easy