My name is Aldo Garza, I am passionate about art and graphic design. In 1994 I graduated from Instituto de Comunicacion Grafica del Norte, college in Graphic design and Advertising in Saltillo, Mexico. I have acquired relevant experience in the marketing and media industries and also in the government sector working for the Social Communication Departments of the city of Saltillo, and the Government of the State of Coahuila, in the creation and development of branding, printed and digital media desing, and creation of image for diverse outstanding local, national and international events.
In October 2007, I moved into Abbotsford Canada, since then I have worked as freelance for diverse organizations. Recently I have participated in important design projects:
* 2008 to present date I have been coordinating and producing both, print and web design for FIOSA formerly the BC Food Processors Health & Safety Council.
* 2008 Joined the design team for ActNow BC 2008 tour (Exhibitree Display, LTD).
* 2008 Developed Graphics for several web design projects (Deepblue Creative Inc.)
* 2009 Creation of name and brand for FoodProWest BC Food Processors Conference (BCFPA-BCFPHSC).
* 2010 In November 2009 I joined the design team for the Robson Square Olympic Pavillion of the Province of BC \"You gotta be Here\" (Exhibitree Display, LTD).