by downwithdesign • Uploaded: Nov. 17 '11
Something I'm working on for someone who has been working without any formal kind of identity for over 10 years.
The lady who I'm working on this for is a personal development coach and trainer and seeks to make the best of others.
- Turning gems (people) into stars
- All positive and personal growth goes through the Ruby (the owner), through which people can go on to be an improved individual
- 7 parts of the ruby to symbolise days in a week, with the centre highlighted for Tuesdsay
- Shooting stars
- Colourful abstraction
- Ruby colour as the main focal point
- a shining light
- a new start for owner. I’ve been doing some research that suggests that the birth of stars helped to form the building blocks of life
In essence we are going to use the logo as two signifiers, both the containing star and the ruby.
Status: Client work