fly on the wall

by designabot • Uploaded: May. 21 '09 - Gallerized: Jan. '10

301f5774e2f40dfcb78fb6b76223b062.png

Float? (Floaters: 97 )

Add to Pad (In 65 Pads )

Status: Just for fun
Viewed: 13640
Tags: design branding logo
Share:  

Lets Discuss

designabot May. 21 '09

holy cow cerise! i only posted this about 4 seconds ago and already a comment!*thank you : )

Reply
0
gyui May. 22 '09

i love the composition and the mark, but i read %22on the fly wall%22

Reply
0
rudy hurtado May. 22 '09

Being an AC-DC freak, I love the name, and maybe because of that I read it properly, well done, makes it a simply strong Brand!, I could see it in applications in my head already.

Reply
0
designabot May. 22 '09

thanks guys for the remarks. Much appreciated.*I played around a little with the type and ended up with the above result. This format just seemed to sit correctly and was most visually appealing.***

Reply
0
shaneg May. 22 '09

love it! but I read %22on the fly wall.%22 However the imagery combined with the fact that everyone has heard of the say, %22fly on the wall%22 it still works, because I wasn't confused, I knew EXACTLY what it said before I even read it.

Reply
0
logomotive May. 22 '09

simple yet too cool.

Reply
0
myco May. 22 '09

I'm with shaneg: I read it clearly without thinking about it.

Reply
0
designabot May. 30 '09

once again thank you all

Reply
0
tass Jun. 04 '09

i read it also as on the fly wall, but it's quite nice and clever.

Reply
0
designabot Jun. 07 '09

this design was a bit of a test of perception. From all the people who have seen it I would say about 60%25 read it as 'fly on the wall'. The other 40%25 as 'on the fly wall'. I found it interesting anyway thanks for all the floats : )

Reply
0
hitbyreindeer Aug. 26 '09

i read %22fly on the wall%22 and like it a lot, cheers! :)

Reply
0
charcoal Sep. 20 '09

This is great - and by the way I read fly on the wall.

Reply
0
milou Jan. 05 '10

he's human anthony!

Reply
0
esotericsean Jan. 05 '10

On the fly wall. Hehe, amazing though.

Reply
0
Spavvic Jan. 06 '10

%22on the fly wall%22**but really nice )

Reply
0
mattaebersold Jan. 06 '10

Awesome concept! Love the visuals here

Reply
0
carl231181 Jan. 08 '10

I personally love the concept%u2026 BUT**It DOES read as %22on the fly wall%22. Could a simple shift of font weight make this read correctly?, for example%u2026**A heavier use of font on 'fly' and a lighter use on the rest? Worth a try?

Reply
0
rambal Jan. 11 '10

It took long time to be here..*Nice one. Love it..

Reply
0
simien Jan. 12 '10

I like it a lot. I just wonder how it would be incorporated in different media... print, web, business cards.... It has that vertical line that I see as a potential issue.

Reply
0
bug studios Feb. 14 '10

amazing!! great job!

Reply
0
dcyr May. 28 '10

great concept, but at first I read it as %22on the fly wall%22 not %22fly on the wall%22

Reply
0
googleflights Nov. 24 '17

Book flights with confidence | Google Flights - Google.nl
Find cheap flights and airline tickets. Google Flights helps you compare and track airfares on hundreds of airlines to help you find the best flight deals.
A Google Flights Trick for More Enjoyable Travel During Holidays
Oct 24, 2017 - The best holiday travel tip of all time? Arrive early at the airport. The second best tip? Use Google Flights to avoid busy airports in the first place.
How to Use Google Flights to Find Cheap Flights - Drew Binsky
I've used just about every flight search engine out there, and Google Flights is the most reliable when it comes to prices and airline options due to its massive ...
http://www.google-flights.org/

Reply
0

Please login/signup to make a comment, registration is easy