by vivivirgola • Uploaded: Aug. 19 '13
Logo proposal for a danish genuine fast food chain.
• black - modern, sober, stylish
• white - pure, clean, airy, bright
• lime - positive, fresh, youthful
• dark green - nature, trustfully, reliable, cool
goal: become a daily check-in place, be chosen and reminded with a smile, engage people, have a strong visual impact, differ from competitors
• “yum-yum” is used to express pleasurable satisfaction in the taste of food, “yum o’clock”
becomes a way to say that it’s time to eat not just food but a fresh, pleasant and genuine meal: It’s “yum ø’ clock”!
• the payoff tells more about the offer and emphasizes the concept, “quality” time is what you offer beyond fresh food, the final full
stop, as in grammar, is used to communicate that there is nothing more to say
• the knife is the one used for cutting fresh food, the color of the blade is lime to express the intrinsic values associate to it
• the “ø” recalls the danish origin of the brand
Status: Unused proposal
Tags: cool • style • healthy • knife